Surgery Opening Hours
Monday 08:00 - 20:00
Tuesday 08:00 - 20:00
Wednesday 08:00 - 18:30
Thursday 08:00 - 20:00
Friday 08:00 - 19:00
3 Medina Road,
Tel: 01582 722475
Double click to insert body text here ...
We welcome new patients to the Medina Medical Centre
All new patients and parents of children over the age of 5 will be asked to make an appointment with our health care assistant for a health check. This is important as we need to know if you have any medical conditions or other health needs. This ensures we can provide you with the right help and services. Please download and complete the "Registraton Form" and bring this with you to the New Patient Health Check
If you are under the age of 16, we prefer you to bring an adult over the age of 18 with you.
If you have children under the age of 5 years please bring your child's complete immunisation records. These can be found in your child's red book.
- GMS1 form that can be collected from the surgery. Please ensure you complete all sections or the Health Authority cannot process your application and this will cause you an inconvenient delay. Once completed please hand in the form to reception together with the following information
- Proof of identity (e.g. passport, driving licence)
- Proof of address (e.g. recent utility bill, bank statement, rental agreement)
- NHS number if possible
- Details of any medication you are taking
- Children under 5 - immunisation record (in your child's red book)
You must currently be resident in the UK. This means that you must have lived here, or intend to live here, for at least 6 months.
If you have any queries about how to register or need help to do so, please contact one of our reception staff who can help you through the process of registration.